- Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit™ membrane protects from rain and snow while maintaining the same fit and feel as the non-Gore-Tex® Bushido II
- Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points
- Outsole lug design wraps the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain
- Frixion XT® V-Groove2™ dual-compound rubber guarantees superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet
- The padded tongue is ergonomic, highly-breathable and will stay in place with the gusseted construction
The Bushido II GTX, the cold, snow, rain or ice won’t stop you from running on your favorite trails in every season. The Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit membrane repels the elements without compromising fit while a balanced blend of traction and grip will keep you upright and secure on all types of terrain.