- Durable abrasion-resistant mesh upper provides protection while Nano Cell 2.0 structure provides maximum breathability
- Nano Cell 2.0 Technology works with Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels within the footbed and midsole
- STB control system integrates Gore-Tex® Surround™ ventilation outlets and provides a comfortable, snug-fitting, and stable boot
- Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ sole provides traction and grip
- Ortholite Mountain Hiking 5mm
- Vibram XS Trek con Impact Break System
Spire is a new generation shoe for, fast hiking. It adopts solutions that are part of La Sportiva’s mountain DNA combining technologies and concept derived from the Mountain Running and Mountain categories to create a versatile, waterproof, and 360° breathable shoe thanks to the new GORE-TEX® SURROUND® technology: the exclusive membrane that guarantees 360° breathability thanks to the wider aeration surface that comprises the uppers, footbed and EVA midsole with side ventilation outlets in TPU. The aeration channels visible along with the profile of the midsole, are protected by an extremely resistant Nylon mono net, to prevent stones and other impurities from entering the ventilation outlets. The mid-cut uppers use the Nano-Cells 2.0™ structure, super breathable cells that work in synergy with the GORE-TEX® SURROUND® membrane to provide unprecedented levels of breathability.