- High-Quality suede leather
- Hand-Stitched beadwork on the gauntlet
- That is extremely durable yet retains great dexterity
- Each leather mitten hand-sewn and uses natural materials
- Mittens are handmade in the USA
Displaying a elegant beadwork design on the gauntlet these leather mittens are named for Rear Admiral Robert Edwin Peary Sr. Astis leather mittens are hand-sewn in the USA from black high-quality suede leather with hand-stitched beadwork on the gauntlet. As each leather mitten is hand-sewn and uses natural materials, each leather mitten will possess slight variation in the look of the leather.