- Reproduction of the gondola in a winter wonderland: rotate this ornament 360 degrees to see everything.
- Meticulously Hand Painted From Inside - Artists use curved brushes to paint the image inside the world. Each ornament takes approximately two days to complete.
- Hand-blown glass sphere: Expert craftsmen individually inflate each molten glass bauble ball. No two are exactly alike, each measuring approximately 3 '' in diameter.
- A True Collector's Item- Because each ornament is unique, this piece is a one-of-a-kind collector's item that you and your family will cherish for generations.
- Gift boxed: the perfect keepsake for anyone who wants a memento of that special once-in-a-lifetime trip. It is shipped in a padded square felt gift box that is useful for gifting and safe storage.
Colorado like you've never seen it before. This beautiful reverse-painted glass ornament shows snow-capped mountains at 360 degrees. It continues an ancient art form prized by collectors. Artists choosing from a selection of miniature curved and curved brushes carefully hand-paint every minute detail inside the ornament. Craftsmanship requires artists to repeatedly insert the brush through the small opening in the sphere; first to outline the design, and then to detail the colors one by one. The entire process for each ornament requires up to two days. No two pieces are identical, so this interior painted glass ornament is a keepsake that will be cherished from generation to generation.