- Stretch shell fabric increases durability and comfort
- Underarm gussets for added mobility
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- YKK reverse coil PU coated center front zipper
- Stows into external chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Low-profile, elastic cuffs
There’s a fine line between splitter blues skies and afternoon thunderstorms in the mountains. That’s why we designed this streamlined, stretch rain shell. Whether you’re enjoying a rainy trail run or bailing from a peak during monsoon, the FineLine—featuring our BD.dry waterproof/breathable/windproof solution—is engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Optimized for mobility, the FineLine has underarm gussets and a stretch fabric, which increases the shell’s comfort and durability during fast and light climbing missions. With an adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood and a waterproof center front zipper to keep out unwanted moisture, the FineLine also packs into its own chest pocket.